The ASK-2 is extremely popular for high intensity interval training (HIIT). The versatile exercises make you stronger and improve your stamina. The innovative, fully automatic air and magnetic resistance system of the Xebex Ski Trainer ensures smooth and gradual transitions when the resistance is adjusted, so that no abrupt changes occur.
The Xebex Ski Erg is for both the novice and experienced athlete who wants to benefit from training variation, intensity and training frequency.
The Console, ready to use!
The Xebex Ski Trainer AKS-2 comes with an easy-to-use console that can be used immediately. By starting with the ski movement the console activates; which keeps track of time, distance, calories and number of strokes during ski training. During the training there are 8 display options; average speed per 500 meters, average number of meters per stroke, maximum heart rate, calories per hour, power curve, maximum wattage, wattage diagram and average wattage. In addition, it is possible to follow predefined programs from the main menu: quick start, competitions, interval / tab data, target time, target distance, target calories, heart rate target frequency and target values. Select the correct program and parameters, press start and start skiing.
The Ski Trainer ASK-2 comes with:
- Grips and handle straps
- Plug-in power adapter
- Console with 16 resistance levels to determine the intensity of the workout
- Frame weight of no less than 39kg
- Cable length is approximately 290 cm
- Both cable pulleys are vertically rotatable by 90 degrees Console / programs:
- LCD display shows time, distance, speed, calorie consumption, power, heart rate
- 15 auto control programs
- Pacer and interval programs
- 4 heart rate programs
- Watt control program
- Fitness test program
- Individual program
- Built-in receiver for heart rate chest strap