- BUILT FOR PURE STRENGTH, ENDURANCE AND PROGRESSION – Unlike standard weights used for general cardio and conditioning, Olympic bumper plates are built for use with heavy duty Olympic barbell bars with higher load capacities, enabling further progression and strengthening.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMING COMPOUND, FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT PATTERNS – Olympic Powerlifting recruits compound muscle movements that are ideal for functional fitness and strength in everyday life. Using Olympic style lifts as part of a strength and conditioning routine can be beneficial to all types of athletes, which is why they are so popular within the cross fit community.
- 450CM DIAMETER WEIGHT PLATES FOR COMPETITION TRAINING – For competition purposes, the 45cm / 450mm diameter of the weight discs raises the bar shaft to a standard height of 211mm for starting positions, enabling you to perfect your starting and finishing positions for competition training. Having this consistent diameter across each plates also helps distribute impact shockwaves evenly throughout the plate stack.
- SOLID RUBBER COMPOUND OLYMPIC BUMPER WEIGHT PLATES – The rubber design protects gym floors from impact damage if dropped from a height by offering some bounce.
- COMPATIBLE WITH OLYMPIC (2″) WEIGHT LIFTING BARBELLS – The Olympic Bumper Plates are fitted with a 2 inch / 50mm Holes for use with heavy duty Olympic style barbells, allowing for a heavier weight load.